Welcome to Guthrie's River Ruckus
Chris Young Comes Back for 2015!
Get your tickets while they last!Saturday Night's Entertainment: (July 25th)
The 2015 GRR will be a Three Day Event; July 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
It has featured a range of music from local talent to big names like the 2012 headliner Eric Church, 2013 headliner Hank Williams Jr., and
the 2014 headliners Justin Moore and Rodney Atkins.
Even after our 6th year, we're still making changes to provide everyone with a more enjoyable experience.
Go ahead and browse the site to find information on everything we can share about next year's GRR, including where to get your tickets, how to get to the concert, photos from previous years, and camping opportunities.
Map of the Grounds
Along with our many changes for the event, we have tried to make life easier for all the fans by providing this map detailing how best to navigate the grounds.
Starting Thursday, the only entrance for camping and parking will be on the east side from Highway 25. Prior to that, campers can use the west entrance off of Maple Ave. The northwest corner of the parking area will be for handicapped persons. This year, you will need to have a River Ruckus ticket to be on the grounds.
You are welcome to bring your lawn chairs into the show.
Here is a breakdown of the different vendors from 2014:
- Bob's BBQ Pit - Beef Brisket Sandwiches, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Chips, Pop, and Water
- Robin and Rex Adams - Tenderloins, Pizza Burgers, Hot Dogs, Cheddar Nuggets, Tea, Lemonade, and Water
- Buca-Wich - Cajun Steak, Italian Sausage, Crawfish, Meatballs, PB & J, Tuna Salad Sandwich, Chicken Salad Sandwich, Nachos, Pop, Tea, Coffee, Lemonade, and Gatorade
- Howlett Concessions - Pork Chop on a Stick and Ribeye Steak Sandwiches
- G.C. Cattlemen - Steak Sandwiches
- Merchandise Tent
- Kautzky Tree Care - Firewood
- Deardorff Kettle Corn
Sunday, the fair board camping check-in booth will be open for "lost and found" items.
We have marked out pedestrian walkways for gate entry in black dotted lines. The orange dotted line is the separate entrance for VIP.
The blue lines mark out where fence will be put in for around the show and different pedestrian walkways.
The First-Aid station will be in the same spot as last year, North of the ampitheater.
The green dot Northwest of the new community building will be the drop-off and pick-up station for the shuttle service. It is going to change a little bit from 2014, and we'll keep you updated as we figure it out. We will be running the shuttles to and from the following sites:
- Springbrook State Park
The two blue dots will be the RV dumping stations. One is located on the Southeast corner of the bath house in the campgrounds and the other will be near the Highway 25 exit next to the overflow camping area.
Changes from 2014 to 2015
- We are considering changing our beer selection back to cans only
- There will be no single day VIP tickets
- The shuttle service will be revamped - more on this to come
- Only 2 (instead of 4) tents are allowed per campsite